Using pop-ups is a great idea because through this feature user will know about the online advertising on the World Wide Web. This pop-up is containing advertisement which is generated by java script. This is the best way to advertise any product in online. But sometime users getting frustrated about the unwanted pop-ups they want to stop that irritating pop-ups but might be possible due to lack of technical skills or any other reasons they are not able to block or remove the unwanted pop-ups.
This pop-up is by default showing up in your computer screen but once you block it then you do not have to face this hectic issue again.
How do I turn off the pop-ups in Google chrome?
- If you are using your computer system then open your chrome browser and go to top right side where you find the more icon just click on that option.
- After that search for setting option and click on it. At the bottom of the page you will find the option of “show advanced setting” hit on that.
- After that under the privacy section just click on “content setting”
Then choose the options under “pop-ups”
- Do not allow any site to show pop-ups
- Allow all sites to show pop-ups
Similarly you can block the pop-ups from the sites.
- Open your chrome browser and click on more tool. After that hit the setting option. Then click on show advanced setting and click on content setting under the privacy section.
- After that under the “pop-up” section just click on “manage exceptions”
- You will find the delete option to the right side just click on that and finally at the bottom of the page click on done button.
But unfortunately sometime these pop-ups haven’t stopped and still users have to face this pop-ups problem. But make sure if these above steps will not work then try to use “chrome cleanup tool” which finds the unwanted and suspicious programs and remove it from your windows computers. This amazing tool works for all the supported web browsers like: internet explorer, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, safari, edge etc.